MASTERS THESIS – DOCTORAL DISSERTATION – CAPSTONE PROJECT
EDITING – WRITING ASSISTANCE – COACHING — DEFENSE PREP
We are a network of college/university professors and instructors, research statisticians, published authors, and professional academic editors. Our expertise is in writing, editing, researching, and designing scholarly documents in a wide range of disciplines and subject areas.
Our experience serving as graduate committee members, and our combined reading, critiquing, and evaluating of literally thousands of theses and dissertations, provides us with an insider’s perspective that will help you to complete your thesis or dissertation and earn your graduate degree. Whether you need guidance formulating a topic, assistance with the crucial transition from early-stage ideas to a well-written, logically structured, and soundly argued final draft, rewriting, and editing, or personal coaching, you will benefit from our expertise as we assist you during the thesis or dissertation writing process. In other words, we will not perform your research, we will not fabricate your data, we will not write/ghostwrite your material, and we will not rewrite someone else’s thesis/dissertation. What you do receive is one-on-one, personalized thesis, dissertation, and
consulting services to help you produce a research proposal, thesis, dissertation, or capstone project that conforms to scholarly writing standards.
Getting your thesis or dissertation approved by your committee.
Putting paper mills out of business (in all honesty).
- Masters Thesis and Doctoral Dissertation Writing — We can help you with topic selection, formulating a thesis statement, narrowing and refining your hypotheses. During the thesis or dissertation writing process, we can review and edit your drafts for clarity of expression and proper academic writing standards.
(We do NOT provide custom thesis or dissertation writing. Imagine having your life blow up because your degree is stripped from you!)
- Content Editing — You and your advisor will work together to produce a work centered on your ideas, your data, your perspectives, and your conclusions–in other words, a work that is truly yours. We will advise, edit, and help rewrite portions when you are struggling to express your ideas. In essence, we perform the services your committee would provide; the difference is that you have the full attention of your thesis, dissertation, or capstone consultant.
- Our reputation is well known and well earned. Many of our students are direct referrals from university faculty/grad schools.
- Research Design — Our research consultants work with both qualitative and quantitative research designs. In the early stage of quantitative studies, we help formulate your research questions and testable hypotheses, define your variables, and determine the statistical methods to be used. For qualitative studies, consultants can help you write appropriate interview questions and analyze the data collected and develop themes for reporting the data–with or without the use of a qualitative software program.
- Thesis and Dissertation Proposal Development—Your thesis or dissertation proposal describes the scope of your project: the background/significance of the study, the research questions (the problem statement), existing literature related to your topic, the proposed research methodology, and the significance of the study. It tells the reader what you’ll be studying, how you plan to execute the study, and why you’re studying this topic. It also explains how your proposed research study contributes to existing research.
- Addressing Faculty Advisor and Committee Comments: We help students decipher the requests made by their thesis or dissertation committee members and implement the rewrites.
- Statistical Data Analysis—formula accuracy/solution scrutiny, analysis of presentation, hypothesis testing, relationships and causality for clarity, lucidity, rigor, and approach. Issues related to design, analysis, forecasting and data management relevant. Our statisticians have significant experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis, research design, and software.
- Defense Preparation with professionals in your topic area to help you initially sketch out and defend your thesis or dissertation to professors, committees, and academic supervisors.
- Indexing by a member of the American Society of Indexers.
- Academic Publishing—We can help turn a thesis or dissertation into a clearly written book that catches the attention of academic presses.
Latest posts by Network Coordinator (see all)
- Steps in Writing a Science Thesis or Science Dissertation - December 23, 2017
- Dissertation Advice – Surviving a Bad Thesis or Dissertation Advisor - December 22, 2017
- Why Should I Hire a Consultant to Help with My Dissertation Proposal? - December 20, 2017