Copy editor, APA editor, technical editor, fiction editor, developmental editor, proofreader, researcher, technical writer, business and marketing writer, and generalist
For nearly 30 years, Linda Bennett has helped hundreds of students and professionals ensure that their submissions to academic institutions and professional journals are cogent, understandable, and well written.
Linda is highly skilled in adapting edits to adhere to institution-specific style guides for colleges, universities, government offices, and research organizations. She is meticulous, detail-oriented, and focused on helping clients meet and exceed their goals. She has provided APA editing, layout formatting, citation and reference formatting, and copyediting services to clients around the world:
- More than 50 dissertations for Ph.D. candidates
- More than 200 academic submissions and master’s theses for grad students
- More than 300 peer-reviewed articles for academic and scientific journals
- Research reports and surveys for government organizations
An efficient, versatile, award-winning editor, Linda is an expert in APA and Chicago Manual styles, is experienced with MLA and AP styles, and is a member of the Editorial Freelancers Association.
Some of the APA/academic content Linda has edited:
- Job Satisfaction and Retention of Workers in Philippine Agribusiness Firms
- Recovery and Posttraumatic Growth Following Childhood Adversity
- Military-Related Posttraumatic Emotional Numbing
- Cyberbullying, K-12 Public Schools, And The 1st Amendment
- Maternal Depression and Its Association with Preterm Infant Mortality
- Intergenerational Ambivalence: Aging Mothers Whose Adult Daughters are Mentally Ill
- Coordination of sonar and flight behavior by echolocating bats foraging in open environments
- Social Media: Putting the Relations Back in Public Relations
Some testimonials from satisfied clients:
“Linda is great and knows APA and Capella standards extremely well. She was directly responsible for my maintenance of a 3.85 GPA on all of my graduate work and I strongly urge any serious graduate student to have her edit your final papers. My writing greatly improved with her help, and I could pay attention to my research without being bogged down by APA style issues.”
~ Bob Richardson, Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist, PepsiCo
“I have had the privilege to work with Linda three times and it was a fantastic experience. Her communication skills are exceptional and her valuable feedback is beneficial and extensive. Linda provides suggestions and insights that are valuable for future work. She clarifies my questions and concerns and helps me convey my messages. Linda goes above and beyond and the work is given a new clarity and refinement with Linda’s editing.”
~ Cindy Esmail, Ph.D. candidate, Loyola University
Are you ready to hire a consultant?
Tell us more about yourself and your project and we will provide a free quote.